The shipping price is calculated when you check out:
- Most orders are shipped within 2-3 business days, not including holidays or weekends.
- The shipping charges are calculated when you check out.
- Where online tracking is available, the tracking link is included in your "Invoice Confirmation" e-mail.
- Unfortunately, we cannot ship alcohol to PO Boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
Preventing Underage Purchases:
AN ADULT SIGNATURE IS REQUIRED BY LAW FOR ALL DELIVERIES!
If no one is available to receive the package, a subsequent attempt to deliver will be made. Whenever possible, we encourage you to use a commercial business address to assure the fastest delivery time. If subsequent attempts are unsuccessful, your order will be returned to the logistics center it originally shipped from.
Horseneck Wines & Liquors recognizes and complies with all federal, state, and local laws regarding sale of alcohol to minors.
1. We clearly state throughout the website that no purchase may be made by anyone under 21 years of age.
2. The customer must provide, under penalty of perjury, a date of birth that verifies age when creating an account with Union Wine Depot.
3. All shipments require an adult signature; proof of age will be verified by delivery carrier. No deliveries will be made to a visibly
Due to restrictions of shipping alcohol to certain zip codes, the states of Florida and Texas require you to specify the zip code for the shipping destination. We are committed to 100% compliance with the federal, state, and local regulations of all markets we serve, and are unable to ship to districts that prohibit the sale of alcohol.
Horseneck Wines & Liquors is committed to the 100% satisfaction of our customers, and we want to hear about any problems you may experience. Should any product be damaged during shipping, please email our Customer Service department (email@example.com) so we can pursue a claim with the shipping company.
As is tradition in the wine trade, all bottles 10 years or older are purchased at the buyer's risk.
If you receive a wine that is off-condition, please contact our Customer Service department by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call at (203) 869-8944.
Occasionally there may be information on Horseneck Wines & Liquors that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. Horseneck Wines & Liquors reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders containing any error, inaccuracy or omission, whether or not the order has been submitted, confirmed and/or your credit card has been charged. If your credit card has been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, Horseneck Wines & Liquors shall promptly issue a credit to your credit card. If you are not completely satisfied with your Horseneck Wines & Liquors purchase, please contact us at email@example.com.